There is almost nothing in this world that makes me feel so relaxing than spending a few minutes in the sauna before and after a swim or run. This may not be your type of health and fitness regimen, but I am encouraging you to find a good regimen that contribute to your holistic health and wellness; when you find it, remember, practice in moderation and with safety. Have a happy day!
1. Creates healthy cells
2. Contribute to some wound healing
3. Lower Blood Pressure
4. Contribute to the development of human growth hormones
5. Contribute to holistic health including mental health
6. Contribute to cardio exercise
7. Contribute to the relieves of body pain
8. Improve circulation.
The above are just some of the benefits of using sauna. Like all other health regimen there are also risk in using sauna so always practice with safety.
To read more on the information on the above please visit: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/111655553
Happy Monday Everyone